Town of Salem’s good guys

The proud leader of Town of Salem’s good guys. His main ability is to expose himself as a mayor and therefore make his vote equal 3. Mayor then loses the chance to be healed by Doctor but still can be protected by Jailor or Bodyguard. Main goal is to kill all the bad guys. UP So, someone claimed mayor when I jailed him, and I told him to reveal the next day or be executed. He did it and after he died. He got salty and reported me for gamethrowing. 
Seriously, there might be a possibilty for a bodyguard, and he called the "Jailor" a bitch. End of story, just happy like the Beauty and the Beast 0 Yiiikes. Sorry you had to experience that game. It seems like Mayor is the one role that people are consistently trash on. 0 I was jailor right? I always do this it's hilarious! The mayor reveals so I jail him to protect him But here is the fun part}:)

I pressed execute and they are always like WHAT THE HECK YOU IDIOT IM PROVEN MAYOR FINE EXECUTE ME DUMMY And I'm like: lol it's just a prank And I don't execute. Btw pressing that button gets people talking faster then you think. 0 2 Jailor 200x200 Jailor A unique role in Town of Salem game which takes the side of the good guys, with a little twist. The goal if Jailor is to capture and lynch all of the criminals. He is able to incarcerate people during the day, strike at night, ignore the immunity and block the role. 

UP if a jailor is killed and brought back by retrib, do they still have executions? or no? 0 depends if they've already used their executions when they were still alive 0 As someone who's favorite role is jailor, it would have completely not been your fault for executing him if you had asked something. Often, players need a prompt. I know that immediately claiming a role when jailed sounds like something that all players should just do instinctively, but in cases like that, before you executed him you should have asked him his role just in case. Then again, the mayor probably should have revealed or known better and told you his role without needing a prompt.

Veteran 200x200 Veteran One of the unique Town of Salem roles. As a Vet you can decide whether you should go on alert or not. If alert is used, you will attack anyone that visits you at night and gain Basic defence along with the ability to ignore role blocking. End goal is to kill all bad guys. UP If Witch wants to controll Vet as first person,but Vet alerts,what will happen?

I actually made a clutch move so I made the evils think I ran out of alerts and there was a witch a bmer,GF,and the consort and my town friend was a vig that ran out of bullets he only shot a neutral,the Mafioso and the Basic defense of the witch so.That night I alerted and I killed all evil roles and town thanks to that alert  RankTopTen When you're vet and you're the last one standing - Basically what happened was, at the end there was me, a town, mafioso and jester. Before then I had attempted a vet bait(can't really remember what happened, but either way I was confirmed vet and mafia left me alone). So then we lynch jester, I abstain and the other two voted guilty(or was it just the mafioso? idr). Alerts - only used one alert until then since evil roles ran for the hills. 

Wasted it, but then this happened XD 0 4 Amnesiac 200x200 Amnesiac Amnesiac is one of those Town of Salem roles that belong to Neutral Benign, meaning you can win with anyone. He does not remember his role and you will never win unless you remember it. The strategy builds upon successful selection of the role and anonymity, for pure fun. Highly suitable for skilled trolling. UP What if Amne remembers Jailor and later in game the Jailor gets revived while the other Jailor is alive? 

It's a town Unique  yay somebody i can relate to except i was medium when this happened so night 1 i was jailed and i claimed medium night 2, apparently, there was a SECOND medium (du du duuu) who got jailed i suppose night 3, I get jailed and executed and im just like "bro what the *insert cuss word here* is wrong with you?" so i die, jailor finds out im actually medium, im raging in ded chat, and the second medium gets lynched this has NOTHING to do with anmesiacs but it's here anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healing Church hunters